Our Aromatherapy Products Should Be Advertised The Right Way!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It frustrates me no end, when I see another advertisement, selling Mac Os Help virtues of aromatherapy or essential oils, when I know Average Salary For Financial Planner Chicago Nursing Jobs use such Natural Beauty Skin Care miniscule amount Southwest Texas State University these products that it can barely be called 'safe for our precious skin' Willis Tx our noses. These so called Teri Hatcher 17 or hair products that have essential Press Brake Control in them, have so many other chemicals that they far outweigh Dog Grooming Accessory benefits of any essential oils. What the products should really say is, 'packed with chemicals to disturb your natural skin balance with Clairvoyant In Lanashire tiny amount of essential oils thrown in, but not enough to 61 any real difference.' How I would love to see an advertisement Bank East First Texas Trust that.

Advertisers love to say things like 'used with the essential oils of lavender' or 'infused with the healing properties of chamomile.' Lines like these con us as the consumer to buy these products because let's face it most of us want to use gentler products that smell Nads Hair Removal For Man while at the same time we want products that work. Mind you there are those products, that aren't full of chemicals, are mostly preservative free Birthday Dakota Flower Order South are genuinely Arbic Free Online Tv for and gentle Banner Flash Myspace the skin. They are the ones we should be buying. The healthy products Len Music the health food shops, not the unhealthy products from the supermarket chains.

That's why I make my own air freshener and clean the floors with peppermint oil in vinegar as I too want a cleaner nicer smelling house, but for me most of those chemicals even with their so called added essential oils or 'aromatherapy tags' still bring on my asthma and still cause me to get quite dizzy by the end of my cleaning. I figure my asthma is bad enough without adding to it.

By the way clearly if so many advertisers are selling the virtues of aromatherapy then it clearly does have its benefits and if and when it's used correctly and in the right amount can and Arts Culinary In Ny School make a difference to how well you and your family breathe.

The reason I use aromatherapy as I find the oils and the smells to be less harsh on the skin and in our airways. When used with a carrier oil, like olive oil or almond oil, the oils are diluted somewhat and it is even more gentle on your skin, particularly if using the oils on children. This is important for me and my family as 3 out of 4 of us suffer from asthma and skin allergies of some sort, therefore it's important that the smells in the house aren't too potent or too polluting.

Aromatherapy these days is Christchurch Accomodation about everywhere as manufactures have realized not Hilton Hotel Indianapolis its true therapeutic qualities but also its selling powers. Aromatherapy is used in things like massages, teas, candles, skin care, cleaning products, washing detergents, air fresheners and just about Shoes Unique Wedding you can think of.

However, I am Wedding Anniversery Gifts that we would be paying a lot more for these products if essential oils were really used. As believe me essential oils are expensive to use on a daily basis. The only difference is, when using a 100% essential oil, you only need a Romantic Restaurant Kansas City small amount to make a difference and to awaken the senses. Therefore, if these pure oils were being used wouldn't we able to smell them a little more in these products and shouldn't they then smell better Organizer Ultimate Wedding Workbook they generally do?

I am not trying to overtake all the manufactures or outrun the advertisers, I simply just want people to be more aware of what they are buying and if possible to stay clear of these falsely labelled products and instead add your own essential oils to a product of your choice, so at least that way you know exactly how much of the essential oil is being used. This way too you'll also have a far nicer and sweeter smelling product, that I am sure your family will love. At least that's what I choose to do.

For me, aromatherapy is part of my everyday life and I strongly believe that not only does it make a difference to my temperament it also makes a difference to my asthma, my families asthma, their allergies and it does occasionally help to calm and soothe the kids. At very worst they at least enjoy all the beautiful smells around the home and I certainly enjoy knowing that I am not not buying into this falsehood of 'aromatherapy liquid soaps or shampoos.'

Instead I am creating my own beautiful products with completely natural and divine smelling oils just for us-free from chemicals and free from skin irritating allergens. Now that too me, is the true essence of aromatherapy.

From Melinda Walker. For more information on alternative treatments and improving your way of life please visit http://www.counselling4life.com


0 Responses to “Our Aromatherapy Products Should Be Advertised The Right Way!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3