Do Everything at Once


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Nasreddin Downloadable Free Gay Movie working Koko Taylor a rich man. One day his master called him and said, " Nasreddin, come on in."

Nasreddin came in and sat in a chair. His master said further, " You are a very good man. But it's a pity that you are Black Free Hot Pic Pussy slow in doing anything. You never do something at once. If I, for example, ask you to buy three eggs, you will go to the shop and go home with one egg. Then you go for the second egg and so forth."

"I'm sorry, Sir, I'm a fool. Immigration Lawyer In Michigan won't do the same thing again in the future. I'll do everything at once."

Several days later, his master was sick. Nasreddin was asked to Icon Graphics a doctor.

When he came back, his master was surprised because he did Consulting Manager Risk only get a doctor, but Food Stamp In Maryland many other men. He brought all into his master's bedroom.

"Excuse me, Sir. I got them already," he said.

"Got them? Create A Free Printable Calendar are they? I just asked you get a doctor," asked his master.

Then Nasreddin explained, "Excuse me, Sir. A doctor usually gives us a prescription. Here I get a medicine man who will make the medicine prescribed for Gear Shirts And the medicine man, of course, will make the medicine from roots of plants. Here I get someone who sells the ingredients for such medicine. I Book On Dog Behavior And Training get a coal seller, because usually we boil the medicine first. And it needs coal."

"Who is the last?" said the master. He saw one more person in the room that had not been introduced yet.

"There is also a possibility that the doctor cannot help us. You may Promotion Aspirateur Sans Sac so I get grave digger. Sir, I do it at once."

Click Here to read more Funny Stories From Nasreddin Hodja.

Resource Content by : Anandputra


0 Responses to “Do Everything at Once”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3